September 22 & 23, 2018
Please bring your donations 4pm - 7pm on Sat 9/15, and 11am-7pm Sun 9/16, and 8am - 8pm on Mon 9/17, Tues 9/18, and Wed 9/19.
WE CANNOT TAKE DONATIONS ON THURS 9/20 or FRI 9/21.
- CLOTHING (sorted by age and gender)
- FURNITURE (no mattresses or boxsprings)
- BABY GEAR (no infant car seats, all items must be within current safety guidelines)
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT (no downhill skis/ boots)
- HOLIDAY ITEMS
- BAKED GOODS
- BAGS for “Buck-a-Bag.”
SORRY - We cannot take Electronics, Books & Magazines, Audio/Video Cassettes, Tires, Suitcases larger than Carry-on, or Used Fixtures/Appliances that were built-in. If you are not sure - please ask. 223-2424
Items should be CLEAN and in GOOD WORKING ORDER.
We need many volunteers to help make this a fun and successful event:
- SORTING and PRICING clothing and lawn items - daytime and evening - starting at 4 pm on Saturday 9/15
- SETTING UP on Saturday 9/22 at 7am sharp and on Sunday 9/23 after the worship service
- CASHIERS and HELPERS for downstairs and on the lawn during the sale
- ANNOUNCERS to inspire our customers
- DRIVERS to help carry away the leftovers
- CLEAN-UP CREWS – Saturday 9/22 at 4pm, Sunday 9/23 at 3pm, Monday 9/24 at 9am.
Sign-up sheets will be in the hall by the Chapel - JOIN THE FUN!!